November 17th, 2013 10:00 am
105 Gould Road, Dayton, Maine 04005
If there is a storm or inclement weather on the scheduled date, then the meeting will automatically be held the following Sunday.
Check back here or on Facebook if you're not sure if the meeting has been postponed or not.
If anyone wants to help out at the Saco School please contact The Chief or Doug.